Benefits of EPoS…
When installing our EPoS (Electronic Point of Sale) system it can take up to 6 weeks for you to enjoy the full benefits, although some benefits should become apparent immediately. These include the ability to scan barcoded items at the till point, print off barcoded shelf edge labels, and faster and more accurate credit card processing, which all saves considerable time and effort. Typically the system will have paid for itself within 12 to 18 months. The ROI (return on investment) will take longer for businesses with medium revenues, however it will still deliver considerable business benefits and provide many of the essential tools and information to make informed business decisions to grow your business.
In the long term a good PoS (Point of Sale) system can save you money, increase productivity and save you time, that can be spent driving your business forward. No matter how small a business is, an EPoS system is rarely unnecessary as it will bring many business benefits, these may be simply better reports, faster transaction times or better stock management, or faster credit card processing and accuracy.
Here are a few of the benefits our EPoS system can bring and how it can help you grow your business.
- Scan barcodes at the till and know that the correct prices are being charged automatically eliminating risk of operator error or incorrect labelling.
- Make sure appropriate margins are set with traffic lighting poor margin from product creation to sales reporting.
- Keep up with best sellers so you can stay in stock of fast movers and promote the slow moving lines.
- See easily if you are carrying too much stock with valuations by supplier, product group, location and weeks of stock calculations.
- Import complete spreadsheets from your suppliers to save time inputting new product lines and price changes.
- Use multiple types of promotions like mix and match, cheapest free, BOGOF and percentage off.
- Get your customers returning more often with our barcoded incentive vouchers printed using promotion triggers at the end of a transaction.
- Real time stock and sales information to enable quicker decision making.
- Continual development and improvements to the EPoS system with a 7 day a week support package and training.
- Tablets and radio handsets for aiding stock taking, goods inwards, purchasing and adjustments.
- Kitchen printing, table service and tablet based table ordering to streamline your food service offering.
- Automatic reorder triggers can compile suggested order quantities when stocks are running low.
- Open to buy budgeting to help keep track of buyer’s budgets and performance. Set targets on sales, stock holding and purchases with easy export options.
- Historical sales patterns help forecasts and aid stock reordering especially on sessional product lines.
- Offer loyalty schemes tracked by the POS software, collect and redeem points values or issue vouchers for redemption.
For more information on our EPoS solution please visit our website at http://www.openretailsolutions.co.uk or contact one of our sales team on
0115 9788 493.