EPoS Enquiries & Reports
Once you have setup and gathered all this information via your tills, how do you make use of it?
Enquiries & Reports are here to crunch the numbers and give meaningful insight into your business trends and needs.
Onscreen or Printed?
Enquiries & Reports offer two ways to view your data. Some people prefer to look at data on the screen, others prefer to print it off. Enquiries is for screen people, and Reports for printers.
Reports offers much more in-depth information, but Enquires are much more flexible and can be manipulated intuitively.
Both have export facilities so you can send the data to Excel and then do with it as you please.
Over 250 Reports
We don’t expect you to use all the reports available. Most people find the ones they like and work for them, and just use those. Add these to your favourites for quick access.
The reports are grouped together to easily find them into categories such as Price Lists, Stock Valuation, Performance, Purchase Orders etc.
EPoS Enquiries & Reports Features
Our system churns through sometimes years worth of data at high speed.
Remembering stock levels and sales figures exclusively in your head can lead to many errors, and limits the work others can do on your behalf.
With over 250 Reports, plus Enquiries, we should have everything covered you are every going to want to view.
Export any of our Enquiries or Reports to Excel where you can manipulate the data as you wish.
Once up and running with our system, you may find yourself running the same reports regularly.
This can be automated, so when you arrive Monday morning, the reports you want to see are either ready on the printer, in your inbox or in a .pdf in a designated location.
Saving you time and effort. Pick from a long list of reports, and choose to run daily, weekly, monthly or yearly.
Benefits Of EPoS Enquiries & Reports
- This is the purpose of EPoS – All the data you will find here is the real purpose of having an EPoS system. Why collect all this data if you are never going to look at it? In these screens are the answers to where your business is failing, where are the growth areas, and where are the opportunities.
- View Data The Way You Want To – Print or view onscreen.
- Export – All screens can be exported to both Excel or PDF. Add data to spreadsheets to build up a picture over long periods over time e.g. what have been the growth areas over the last 5 years.
- Trends – Easily spot trends over long periods of time and identify your strengths and weaknesses.
- Custom – We also have an export facility so you can generate your own reports.